The overall goal of Force Volleyball club is to promote the technical development of young athletes within a positive, competitive environment. Furthermore, Force Volleyball Club recognizes the importance of developing the character and habits of all athletes within the program.
- Provide opportunity for technical and tactical development in all athletes
- Provide opportunity for athletes to play in an elite competitive atmosphere
- Provide opportunity for athletes to participate and succeed in Regional, Provincial and National competitions.
- To facilitate the success of teams at the Provincial and National levels through practice and tournament play
- Provide opportunity for athletes to develop a personal training program in order to improve personal fitness and prepare athletes for a future in competitive Volleyball.
- Provide athletes with knowledge in the areas of nutrition, healthy habits and physical preparation for competition
- Encourage the growth and development of character in all athletes, focusing on the following key traits:
- Fair play
- Mental toughness
- Teach athletes to handle challenges and adversity in a positive manner
- Encourage the development of coaches by providing opportunities for mentoring, learning and growth
- To function as a non-profit organization with the goal of remaining financially affordable to families in the community.